Newcomer Tiger Shroff says he visited the holy city of Varanasi, ahead of the release of his Bollywood debut ‘Heropanti’, as he needed the almighty’s blessing for his film’s success.
Tiger, 23, the son of Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff, who will be seen in the film opposite Kriti Sanon, said he always wanted to visit the city.
“I personally wanted to come here as I worship Lord Shiva. I wanted to seek his blessings before the release of my film. Also I heard it is the oldest holiest city in the world so I really wanted to visit it,” Tiger told PTI from Varanasi.
“I am a very spiritual person and so I just wanted to feel the holy city. This is my first visit to Varanasi and I loved it,” he added.
‘Heropanti’, produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, will release on May 23.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The actor said that the Sabbir Khan-directed film will give the viewers an inspiring food for thought and at the same time they will get to enjoy a fresh chemistry between him and Kriti.
“It is a love story. At the undercurrent of this there is a very strong social message which we are trying to give. It has got a different kind of action. Other than me there are 23 other newcomers in the film… it has a very fresh flavour. There is a new chemistry between me and Kriti. So, I hope the audience likes it,” the actor added.
When asked how he is preparing for his Bollywood debut Tiger said he was feeling a bit of everything.
“There is a blast of so many feelings in me. I am nervous, excited and happy. You should have asked me what I am not feeling?,” he said.