Newcomer Tiger Shroff says he visited the holy city of Varanasi, ahead of the release of his Bollywood debut ‘Heropanti’, as he needed the almighty’s blessing for his film’s success.
Tiger, 23, the son of Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff, who will be seen in the film opposite Kriti Sanon, said he always wanted to visit the city.
“I personally wanted to come here as I worship Lord Shiva. I wanted to seek his blessings before the release of my film. Also I heard it is the oldest holiest city in the world so I really wanted to visit it,” Tiger told PTI from Varanasi.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I am a very spiritual person and so I just wanted to feel the holy city. This is my first visit to Varanasi and I loved it,” he added.
‘Heropanti’, produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, will release on May 23.
The actor said that the Sabbir Khan-directed film will give the viewers an inspiring food for thought and at the same time they will get to enjoy a fresh chemistry between him and Kriti.
“It is a love story. At the undercurrent of this there is a very strong social message which we are trying to give. It has got a different kind of action. Other than me there are 23 other newcomers in the film… it has a very fresh flavour. There is a new chemistry between me and Kriti. So, I hope the audience likes it,” the actor added.
When asked how he is preparing for his Bollywood debut Tiger said he was feeling a bit of everything.
“There is a blast of so many feelings in me. I am nervous, excited and happy. You should have asked me what I am not feeling?,” he said.