Veteran actress Simi Garewal says she wants to act in films but feels she is a difficult person to cast.
Simi, who gave memorable performances in films like ‘Do Badan’, ‘Karz’, ‘Siddhartha’, ‘Mera Naam Joker’ and others, would love to come back on the silver screen.
“I am a difficult person to cast. I don’t know what roles filmmakers will be able to offer me. I would love to act in films again… acting is my first love. I have been getting offers but nothing tempting or attractive to captivate me,” she said.
Simi says there have been lot of changes in the way things function today in the film industry.
“There are tremendous changes that have come in the film industry like technology wise, story telling, diverse films are made today, our films match international standards, there are roles and subjects for everyone, change in background score and music. I am enjoying watching films,” she said last night during a press conference of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne awards.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Simi, who is on the jury of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne, is all praise for the festival ambassador Vidya Balan.
“I think she was wonderful in ‘The Dirty Picture’…not many actors would have been able to do this film. She can do diverse films like ‘The Dirty Picture’, ‘Kahaani’ etc,” the actress said.