Actress Huma Qureshi, who made her acting debut with critically acclaimed crime drama “Gangs of Wasseypur”, believes that one should challenge oneself everyday and do something new.
“I think today cinema is changing. I like doing interesting things. As an actor, I believe you should do things that challenge you. I always look for a new challenge,” she told IANS while unveiling a collection of diamond jewellery designed by SRS Jewells crafted with diamond brand Forevermark here on Friday.
- Expresso, Episode 10 | Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to act: Huma Qureshi
- Haven’t played myself onscreen, but would love to: Huma Qureshi
- Link up rumours don’t bother me: Huma Qureshi
- Language no barrier in cinema: Huma Qureshi
- Television more popular than films: Huma Qureshi
- I’m not competing with Madhuri Dixit in ‘Dedh Ishqiya’: Huma Qureshi
“If I have to do the same thing every day then I would go to work in a bank and not be an actor. Being an actor means that every single day you go out there you do something interesting, and new,” she added.
The 28-year-old had started out with theatre and shared that “whatever little I know of acting is because of my roots in theatre,” but at the same time she “loves cinema.”