Actress Huma Qureshi, who made her acting debut with critically acclaimed crime drama “Gangs of Wasseypur”, believes that one should challenge oneself everyday and do something new.
“I think today cinema is changing. I like doing interesting things. As an actor, I believe you should do things that challenge you. I always look for a new challenge,” she told IANS while unveiling a collection of diamond jewellery designed by SRS Jewells crafted with diamond brand Forevermark here on Friday.
- Huma Qureshi and Sania Mirza in black ethnic wear at Women Achievers' Awards fail to impress
- Huma Qureshi 'blessed' to work with Rajinikanth
- Huma Qureshi: I am a product of Anurag Kashyap's cinema
- Happy birthday Huma Qureshi: Here's how Huma made her presence felt in Bollywood
- Haven't played myself onscreen, but would love to: Huma Qureshi
- Language no barrier in cinema: Huma Qureshi
“If I have to do the same thing every day then I would go to work in a bank and not be an actor. Being an actor means that every single day you go out there you do something interesting, and new,” she added.
The 28-year-old had started out with theatre and shared that “whatever little I know of acting is because of my roots in theatre,” but at the same time she “loves cinema.”