Tagged as “the comedy of ghastly errors” and “a two-and-a-half-hour show reel of plotless, witless, joyless offensiveness”, director Sajid Khan’s latest offering “Humshakals” has collected over Rs. 40 crore in three days. (Read Review: Humshakals)
The total collection now stands at Rs. 40 crore in just three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
Writer Milap Zaveri, whose adult comedy “Grand Masti” was panned by critics last year, is also happy with the film’s performance.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“#Humshakals is super steady on Saturday! No drop Despite the unprecedented negativity against it! Brilliant! Audiences chose to go for it!,” he tweeted.
#Humshakals does a huge huge Sunday to do a brilliant weekend of approx 40crs! Have never seen a film battle such negativity so victoriously
— Milap Zaveri (@zmilap) June 23, 2014
The Fox Star Studios and Vashu Bhagnani’s co-production has already sold its satellite and music rights for Rs.45 crore.