Bollywood newcomer Varun Dhawan seems to have rocked the global market with his latest release “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh says the romance saga will be his highest grosser at foreign box office.
Adarsh tweeted about the film’s performance at the international box office, saying that it has witnessed ample growth in key markets such as the US, Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand.
He added that the business on Saturday was better than Friday.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“#HumptySharmaKiDulhania is also ahead of #SOTY (Student Of The Year) Fri + Sat biz by almost $50,000 in USA-Canada. SUPERB!,” he tweeted.
“#HumptySharmaKiDulhania all set to emerge Varun Dhawan’s HIGHEST grosser in USA-Canada. Crosses *lifetime biz* of #MainTeraHero in 2 days.”
“Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”, which sees Varun with Alia Bhatt, is way ahead of “Main Tera Hero” in the UAE too.