Bollywood newcomer Varun Dhawan seems to have rocked the global market with his latest release “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh says the romance saga will be his highest grosser at foreign box office.
Adarsh tweeted about the film’s performance at the international box office, saying that it has witnessed ample growth in key markets such as the US, Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand.
He added that the business on Saturday was better than Friday.
“#HumptySharmaKiDulhania is also ahead of #SOTY (Student Of The Year) Fri + Sat biz by almost $50,000 in USA-Canada. SUPERB!,” he tweeted.
“#HumptySharmaKiDulhania all set to emerge Varun Dhawan’s HIGHEST grosser in USA-Canada. Crosses *lifetime biz* of #MainTeraHero in 2 days.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”, which sees Varun with Alia Bhatt, is way ahead of “Main Tera Hero” in the UAE too.