Actor Saqib Saleem has said link-up reports relating his actress sister Huma Qureshi are “untrue and laughable”.
“There is nothing of that sort. We just laugh about such reports. One day she is linked to a director and then to an actor on the other day. We know things will be written about us. I don’t know how to react to such things… Huma and I just laugh about it,” Saqib told PTI.
Saqib Saleem, a model and son of restaurateur Saleem Qureshi, made a foray into Bollywood with ‘Mujhse Fraandship Karoge’, and has also acted in ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’.
There have been rumours linking Huma with Anurag Kashyap and that the actress being the cause behind reported break-up between the filmmaker and his actress wife Kalki Koechlin.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Saqib said he and Huma are more like friends than siblings. “We bond very well with each other. We are friends first then siblings. We share each and everything with each other. Our friends are same..we gang out together,” he said.
Earlier, Huma said that she found a counsel in her youngest brother. “We do help each other and are always there for each other. I love her as an actress… she is doing pretty good,” he said.