Actor Saqib Saleem has said link-up reports relating his actress sister Huma Qureshi are “untrue and laughable”.
“There is nothing of that sort. We just laugh about such reports. One day she is linked to a director and then to an actor on the other day. We know things will be written about us. I don’t know how to react to such things… Huma and I just laugh about it,” Saqib told PTI.
Saqib Saleem, a model and son of restaurateur Saleem Qureshi, made a foray into Bollywood with ‘Mujhse Fraandship Karoge’, and has also acted in ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
There have been rumours linking Huma with Anurag Kashyap and that the actress being the cause behind reported break-up between the filmmaker and his actress wife Kalki Koechlin.
Saqib said he and Huma are more like friends than siblings. “We bond very well with each other. We are friends first then siblings. We share each and everything with each other. Our friends are same..we gang out together,” he said.
Earlier, Huma said that she found a counsel in her youngest brother. “We do help each other and are always there for each other. I love her as an actress… she is doing pretty good,” he said.