Actress Huma Qureshi will be seen doing a special song reminiscent of the ’90s, in director Sriram Raghvan’s next film ‘Badlapur’.
While lyrics are getting finalised Raghvan wanted Huma to be acquainted to the music of the ’90s.
As part of her preparation for the song, Huma is watching all sensual and popular songs performed by then reigning actresses Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon and Urmila Mantondkar.
“I have always been a fan of that decade. I have grown up on Bollywood films and now I am watching chartbusters featuring Urmila, Madhuri and Raveena all over again to get into the groove. My favourite is ‘Tip Tip Barsa Pani’. It’s sensuous and aesthetic,” Huma said in a statement here.
‘Badlapur’, starring Huma and Varun Dhawan is a tale of four characters that are pivotal to the story.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched