Actress Huma Qureshi will be seen doing a special song reminiscent of the ’90s, in director Sriram Raghvan’s next film ‘Badlapur’.
While lyrics are getting finalised Raghvan wanted Huma to be acquainted to the music of the ’90s.
As part of her preparation for the song, Huma is watching all sensual and popular songs performed by then reigning actresses Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon and Urmila Mantondkar.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I have always been a fan of that decade. I have grown up on Bollywood films and now I am watching chartbusters featuring Urmila, Madhuri and Raveena all over again to get into the groove. My favourite is ‘Tip Tip Barsa Pani’. It’s sensuous and aesthetic,” Huma said in a statement here.
‘Badlapur’, starring Huma and Varun Dhawan is a tale of four characters that are pivotal to the story.