Actress Huma Qureshi is set to walk the ramp as a showstopper for designer-duo Rimple and Harpreet Narula on the final day of the forthcoming edition of Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014, starting July 15.
The six-day event will be held at the Taj Palace Hotel. Rimple is ga ga over the ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ actress.
She said: “Huma is one of the most promising newcomers in Bollywood, having delivered some mind blowing performances to much critical acclaim and accolades. She is a great personal friend and has been seen a number of times wearing a Rimple & Harpreet Narula creation.”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Harpreet feels as a muse she embodies the label’s philosophy. “She is a modern young Indian woman, confident with her curves, outspoken with her thoughts yet very much grounded and connected to her Indian roots and values. We feel her natural beauty is reminiscent of a bygone era. Given the long standing designer-muse relationship, Huma is the perfect choice to be the showstopper for our debut at the event,” Harpreet said in a statement.
Titled “The Eternal Wanderlust”, the collection, inspired by nomads and wanderers who used to abound in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Thar and Sahara deserts, ancient Persia and Syria, is an interpretation of their way of life and journey.