Actress Huma Qureshi is set to walk the ramp as a showstopper for designer-duo Rimple and Harpreet Narula on the final day of the forthcoming edition of Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014, starting July 15.
The six-day event will be held at the Taj Palace Hotel. Rimple is ga ga over the ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ actress.
She said: “Huma is one of the most promising newcomers in Bollywood, having delivered some mind blowing performances to much critical acclaim and accolades. She is a great personal friend and has been seen a number of times wearing a Rimple & Harpreet Narula creation.”
Harpreet feels as a muse she embodies the label’s philosophy. “She is a modern young Indian woman, confident with her curves, outspoken with her thoughts yet very much grounded and connected to her Indian roots and values. We feel her natural beauty is reminiscent of a bygone era. Given the long standing designer-muse relationship, Huma is the perfect choice to be the showstopper for our debut at the event,” Harpreet said in a statement.
Titled “The Eternal Wanderlust”, the collection, inspired by nomads and wanderers who used to abound in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Thar and Sahara deserts, ancient Persia and Syria, is an interpretation of their way of life and journey.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More