Huma Qureshi who made her debut in ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, has been going great guns, with her performance being appreciated in almost every film. The actress who recently graced the cover of Femina magazine has been roped in for Sanjay Gupta’s next titled ‘Mumbai Saga’.
Sources close to the film confirm the development saying, “Yes Huma has been signed on for the film, however the makers are not yet ready to announce the same. An official announcement will be made in the next few days.” Further adding about Huma’s role in Mumbai Saga, the source says, “Huma will be seen playing John’s love interest in the film”.
Mumbai Saga, which is set in the 80s and 90s, is said to revolve around the deep rooted web of underworld, politicians, police and mill owners. John will be seen essaying yet another grey role, while Anil Kapoor will be seen as a politician whose character is loosely based on the prominent political figure the Late Bal Thackeray.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Directed by Sanjay Gupta, Mumbai Saga is slated to go on floors later this year and also features Manoj Bajpayee in a prominent role.