Actress Huma Qureshi, who will be seen in upcoming Marathi film “Highway”, says she loves “wearing make-up”.
“Like every girl, I love wearing make-up. I love looking glamorous and pretty. I like pop colours, I like happy bright fresh colours,” the “Gangs of Wasseypur” actress said.
The “Dedh Ishqiya” actress, who has been roped in by cosmetics brand Blue Heaven as its brand ambassador, also says that she is “fascinated” with make-up.
“The first time I used make-up was for the first ad film I did. It wasn’t very glamorous, but I was so fascinated with all those colours and brushes, and I was like, ‘Wow, this is art’,” she said.
- Expresso, Episode 10 | Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to act: Huma Qureshi
- Huma Qureshi adds an interesting twist to her monotone outfit with this accessory
- Huma Qureshi stole the show in these edgy gowns and we are more than thrilled; see pics
- Huma Qureshi looks enticing in a Nikhil Thampi monotone outfit
- Kriti Sanon, Vidya Balan or Huma Qureshi: Who nailed the ethnic look better?
- Haven’t played myself onscreen, but would love to: Huma Qureshi
Huma comes from a humble background, who while growing up, like any other normal girl, played with her mother’s vanity box.
“I was like every other girl while growing up. I was so fascinated with my mother’s vanity counter and little products like lipstick, kajal, mascara, lotion and everything,” she added.
Known for experimenting with her roles across genres, Huma is also doing a project with her brother Saqib Saleem.