Huma Qureshi has shed those extra pounds, is looking much leaner and has become the cover girl of Femina. She says she has achieved all that by making healthy choices.
If she wowed everyone with her performance in ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, her curvy figure started a new trend.
But shedding weight hasn’t altered her fondness for food.
“I am still a foodie and every 10 days my trainer gives me a break and lets me eat whatever I want to and that’s how I manage. I don’t believe in starving, I am just making healthy choices,” said Huma.
“I have a fabulous trainer who has put me on a healthy diet. I have stopped eating junk food. I workout almost everyday – do yoga, stretching and some running.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I am quite enjoying this new phase of being fit and I am doing it in the right way, I don’t believe in crash diet. It’s very unhealthy. It should be done in the right way,” she added.
Huma appears as the cover girl on Femina with the tagline – Be Unstoppable and she loves it.
“It was a great experience. I am very proud to be the Femina cover girl and very proud to be part of this special feature, which says ‘Be unstoppable’ because every woman believes that she can be unstoppable,” she said.