Huma Qureshi has shed those extra pounds, is looking much leaner and has become the cover girl of Femina. She says she has achieved all that by making healthy choices.
If she wowed everyone with her performance in ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, her curvy figure started a new trend.
But shedding weight hasn’t altered her fondness for food.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I am still a foodie and every 10 days my trainer gives me a break and lets me eat whatever I want to and that’s how I manage. I don’t believe in starving, I am just making healthy choices,” said Huma.
“I have a fabulous trainer who has put me on a healthy diet. I have stopped eating junk food. I workout almost everyday – do yoga, stretching and some running.
“I am quite enjoying this new phase of being fit and I am doing it in the right way, I don’t believe in crash diet. It’s very unhealthy. It should be done in the right way,” she added.
Huma appears as the cover girl on Femina with the tagline – Be Unstoppable and she loves it.
“It was a great experience. I am very proud to be the Femina cover girl and very proud to be part of this special feature, which says ‘Be unstoppable’ because every woman believes that she can be unstoppable,” she said.