Actress Huma Qureshi has lent her voice to spread social awareness for the LGBT community.
Huma Qureshi is going to be part of a poetic campaign called ‘Ishq ki Ijaazat’ which will be launched online. The initiative is not an angry statement against Article 377, but a dialogue which implores, nudges and converses, a press release issued here said.
Huma Qureshi agreed to be a part of the project and rendered poetry effortlessly.
“I believe everyone should have the freedom to choose for themselves,” Huma said in a statement.
The poetic campaign is not about sexual preferences. It is about a basic right that every human being deserves – to be able to love with dignity, and not prejudice, the release said.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
The poem has been penned by brother duo Satyanshu and Devanshu Singh.