Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta has teamed up with Hrithik Roshan for the first time on “Kaabil” and feels the “Krrish” star is a dream actor to work with.
While talking about Hrithik, Sanjay said in a live Twitter chat session, “He is a dream actor for any director.”
- Bollywood’s biggest controversies 2017: Hrtihik vs Kangana to Akshay Kumar, Padmavati to nepotism, here's what made news
- Feminism is a fight for humanity: Hrithik Roshan on Human Rights Day
- Will prepare a lot to match up to Hrithik Roshan: Tiger Shroff on working with him
- Hrithik Roshan: I am on the heels of doing a very inspiring film called Super 30
- Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: Hrithik Roshan sends love; here's how the Kaabil actor is celebrating
- Hrithik Roshan not affected by Mohenjo Daro debacle: Sanjay Gupta
When asked what he liked best about Hrithik, Gupta said, “his quest for perfection.”
Gupta said they will resume shooting in July with a hope to wrap it up by October.
The film, produced by Rakesh Roshan, also stars Yami Gautam, is set to release on January 26 next year.