Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta has teamed up with Hrithik Roshan for the first time on “Kaabil” and feels the “Krrish” star is a dream actor to work with.
While talking about Hrithik, Sanjay said in a live Twitter chat session, “He is a dream actor for any director.”
- Actor Narendra Jha passes away at 55
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan’s look as mathematician Anand Kumar seems convincing
- Super 30 first look: Hrithik Roshan looks convincing as maths teacher Anand Kumar
- Hrithik Roshan nails the chocolate boy look on Dabboo Ratnani 2018 calendar
- Happy birthday Hrithik Roshan: Here’s why the Super 30 actor is Bollywood’s true ‘Greek God’
- Hrithik Roshan not affected by Mohenjo Daro debacle: Sanjay Gupta
When asked what he liked best about Hrithik, Gupta said, “his quest for perfection.”
Gupta said they will resume shooting in July with a hope to wrap it up by October.
The film, produced by Rakesh Roshan, also stars Yami Gautam, is set to release on January 26 next year.