Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta has teamed up with Hrithik Roshan for the first time on “Kaabil” and feels the “Krrish” star is a dream actor to work with.
While talking about Hrithik, Sanjay said in a live Twitter chat session, “He is a dream actor for any director.”
- Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal provide multiple highlight moments in doubles for Laver Cup
- Viswanathan Anand, Harika Dronavalli make good start at Isle of Man International
- England vs West Indies Live Score 3rd ODI: England face West Indies in Bristol
- Virender Sehwag's 219 run-knock recalled ahead of India-Australia third ODI at Indore
- EXCLUSIVE | Rohit Suchanti to romance Tejasswi Prakash in Pehredaar Piya Ki 2
- Sharad Yadav criticises police action against protesting Banaras Hindu University students
When asked what he liked best about Hrithik, Gupta said, “his quest for perfection.”
Gupta said they will resume shooting in July with a hope to wrap it up by October.
The film, produced by Rakesh Roshan, also stars Yami Gautam, is set to release on January 26 next year.