Ashutosh Gowariker’s mega project ‘Mohenjo Daro’, starring Hrithik Roshan, will be Bollywood’s big ticket offering Jan 22, just before Republic Day in 2016.
“‘Mohenjo Daro’ starring Hrithik and introducing Pooja Hegde to release on 22nd Jan 2016 @agppl_tweets,” read a tweet from the official Twitter handle of the film’s co-producers UTV Motion Pictures Monday.
The announcement of the film’s release date comes just a day after it was known that Gowariker has roped in Oscar-nominated and Emmy Award-winning international costume designer April Ferry to put her creative forces together for the film.
A love story set during the Indus Valley civilisation, ‘Mohenjo Daro’ is jointly produced by Disney India’s Studio business and Ashutosh Gowariker Production Pvt. Ltd. (AGPPL).
It is due to go on the floors in October 2014 and its first schedule will take place in South Africa.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review