Filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker, who has collaborated with Disney India to co-produce his next mega project ‘Mohenjo Daro’, will roll the cameras for the Hrithik Roshan starrer in South Africa in October.
Gowariker will direct the film, which will introduce Miss India Universe 2010 second runner-up Pooja Hegde in Bollywood.
Its first schedule for the epic adventure and love story set during the Indus Valley Civilization, will begin in South Africa.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
After ‘Jodhaa Akbar’, ‘Mohenjo Daro’ will be the second film bringing together Hrithik, Gowariker, his production banner Ashutosh Gowariker Productions Pvt. Ltd (AGPPL) and Disney India.
“There has always been a natural creative synergy between UTV and AGPPL in our previous movies. This time through our collaboration with Disney, we’ll have an even greater focus on entertaining families and to top that off, I’m looking forward to working again with the Disney team,” said producer Sunita Gowariker.