Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan’s medical troubles are back to haunt to him.
This time however, the actor is experiencing ‘shin splints’, which is a general pain in the lower part of the leg between the knee and the ankle.
With a flair of melodrama, the ‘Krrish 3’ actor tweeted that he has “Been battling it (shin splints) all my life.”
Does anyone out there have a solution/cure for shin splints!!? Been battling it all my life. Maybe twitter has d answer! Let me know!
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) April 15, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The actor had undergone a brain surgery last year after having met with an accident on the sets of ‘Bang Bang‘. Recently Hrithik Roshan was seen doing some top notch stunts in Delhi, for the same film.