Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan’s medical troubles are back to haunt to him.
This time however, the actor is experiencing ‘shin splints’, which is a general pain in the lower part of the leg between the knee and the ankle.
With a flair of melodrama, the ‘Krrish 3’ actor tweeted that he has “Been battling it (shin splints) all my life.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Does anyone out there have a solution/cure for shin splints!!? Been battling it all my life. Maybe twitter has d answer! Let me know!
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) April 15, 2014
The actor had undergone a brain surgery last year after having met with an accident on the sets of ‘Bang Bang‘. Recently Hrithik Roshan was seen doing some top notch stunts in Delhi, for the same film.