Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan shocked fans when they announced their separation last ear. And the two filed for divorce earlier this year, but now reports suggest that Sussanne, who is an established designer, has apparently demanded close to Rs 400 crore from her former husband as alimony.
The actor has reportedly agreed to pay Rs 380 crore in settlement. The two were spotted together celebrating their son’s birthday in Lonavala.
On December 14, 2013, the couple called off their marriage and issued two separate statements to the media.
In his statement Hrithik Roshan had said that Sussanne decided to walk out of their 13-year-old marriage. “This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life. If her smiles are brighter without me, my love for her must accomplish that,” Hrithik had written on his Facebook page. However, in a separate statement, Sussanne had called it, “our own individual choices”.
Sussanne on her part also issued a statement to the media saying, “We are two individuals who respect and care for each other and have made our own individual choices. We are parents to two wonderful kids and our responsibility remains to protect and take care of them. Nothing can change that. Would appreciate if we are given our privacy in such a time. Thank you for your warmth and concern for both of us and the family.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne, who were childhood sweethearts, had tied the knot in 2000 after a four-year relationship. They have two sons – Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
The couple approached the family court on April 30 and filed an application for separation by mutual consent.