Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan shocked fans when they announced their separation last ear. And the two filed for divorce earlier this year, but now reports suggest that Sussanne, who is an established designer, has apparently demanded close to Rs 400 crore from her former husband as alimony.
The actor has reportedly agreed to pay Rs 380 crore in settlement. The two were spotted together celebrating their son’s birthday in Lonavala.
On December 14, 2013, the couple called off their marriage and issued two separate statements to the media.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
In his statement Hrithik Roshan had said that Sussanne decided to walk out of their 13-year-old marriage. “This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life. If her smiles are brighter without me, my love for her must accomplish that,” Hrithik had written on his Facebook page. However, in a separate statement, Sussanne had called it, “our own individual choices”.
Sussanne on her part also issued a statement to the media saying, “We are two individuals who respect and care for each other and have made our own individual choices. We are parents to two wonderful kids and our responsibility remains to protect and take care of them. Nothing can change that. Would appreciate if we are given our privacy in such a time. Thank you for your warmth and concern for both of us and the family.”
Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne, who were childhood sweethearts, had tied the knot in 2000 after a four-year relationship. They have two sons – Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
The couple approached the family court on April 30 and filed an application for separation by mutual consent.