Actor Hrithik Roshan’s much-awaited film ‘Bang Bang’ will release October 2 in three languages – Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
“‘Bang Bang’ is a true-blue entertainer and we are going to have the widest possible release for the film. We are releasing the film in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu,” Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios, said in a statement.
“The buzz on the film is tremendous and we are going out to market and distribute the film day and date worldwide,” he added.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Directed by Siddharth Anand, ‘Bang Bang’ features Katrina Kaif with Hrithik.