Actor Hrithik Roshan will do the action sequences for his upcoming film ‘Bang Bang’ on his own.
There were reports that a body double was arranged for Hrithik, 40, for his stunts in ‘Bang Bang’ in view of his brain surgery.
However, an insider said that when Hrithik reached Shimla, he was not happy with the scenes so he wanted to shoot it himself. But the body doubles will be available on sets all the time.
“Hrithik will do the action sequences on his own. The stunts are designed by Andy Armstrong who was working on ‘Spider Man 2’,” a source close to the development said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Hrithik has always done his own stunts and he does not like body doubles. All the stunts are designed in a unique way making it interesting for Hrithik to do it on his own,” the source said.
It was during the making of ‘Bang Bang’ that Hrithik suffered an injury and had to undergo a brain surgery last year.
The film stars Katrina Kaif opposite Hrithik.