Actor Hrithik Roshan will do the action sequences for his upcoming film ‘Bang Bang’ on his own.
There were reports that a body double was arranged for Hrithik, 40, for his stunts in ‘Bang Bang’ in view of his brain surgery.
However, an insider said that when Hrithik reached Shimla, he was not happy with the scenes so he wanted to shoot it himself. But the body doubles will be available on sets all the time.
“Hrithik will do the action sequences on his own. The stunts are designed by Andy Armstrong who was working on ‘Spider Man 2’,” a source close to the development said.
“Hrithik has always done his own stunts and he does not like body doubles. All the stunts are designed in a unique way making it interesting for Hrithik to do it on his own,” the source said.
It was during the making of ‘Bang Bang’ that Hrithik suffered an injury and had to undergo a brain surgery last year.
The film stars Katrina Kaif opposite Hrithik.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More