Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan filed for divorce at the family court in Suburban Bandra on April 30. However, the couple recently reunited for their son Hridhaan’s birthday. Hrithik Roshan reportedly took off with his sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan to Lonavla for the celebrations.
A picture of Hrithik posing with a fan has been doing the rounds. Also seen in the picture is his estranged wife Sussanne relaxing on an easy chair at the resort that the Roshan family was staying at.
Post Lonavla, the family returned to Mumbai. The superhero dad then treated his kids to a screening of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ along with some friends and their children. Sussanne Roshan was also present for the screening. But, reportedly both Hrithik and Sussanne sat separately for the film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
At the time of announcing their separation in December 2013, Sussanne Roshan issued a statement saying that the couple’s main concern was to protect and take care of their two children, Hrehaan and Hridhaan.