Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan filed for divorce at the family court in Suburban Bandra on April 30. However, the couple recently reunited for their son Hridhaan’s birthday. Hrithik Roshan reportedly took off with his sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan to Lonavla for the celebrations.
A picture of Hrithik posing with a fan has been doing the rounds. Also seen in the picture is his estranged wife Sussanne relaxing on an easy chair at the resort that the Roshan family was staying at.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Post Lonavla, the family returned to Mumbai. The superhero dad then treated his kids to a screening of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ along with some friends and their children. Sussanne Roshan was also present for the screening. But, reportedly both Hrithik and Sussanne sat separately for the film.
At the time of announcing their separation in December 2013, Sussanne Roshan issued a statement saying that the couple’s main concern was to protect and take care of their two children, Hrehaan and Hridhaan.