Hrithik Roshan is opting out of Karan Johar’s upcoming film ‘Shuddhi’, saying he does not want to delay the project.
The film was slated to reunite Roshan with his ‘Agneepath’ director Karan Malhotra and his former co-star Kareena Kapoor but the actor’s health and subsequent separation from wife Sussanne kept delaying the project.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Karan Malhotra (director) and I have decided to unite in the most ambitious way post-Shuddhi. For now I cannot allow a vision like Shuddhi to stagnate any further. I had the finest experience an actor can have working with Karan Malhotra in ‘Agneepath’,” Hrithik said in a statement here.
“I’m sure both my dear Karans (director Malhotra and producer Johar) are going to go beyond with this one. Shuddhi remains a part of me in spirit and I am sure it will be a landmark in our cinema. I wish them all the best,” he said.
There is a buzz that Kareena would also not be a part of the film, mainly due to date issues, as the film got postponed due to Hrithik’s health.
There are reports that Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone might replace Hrithik and Kareena.