A day after reports of Rs 400 crore alimony came in news, Sussanne started trending on Social networking site Twitter, with people making fun of her.
But Hrithik looks visibly upset and he tweeted that all these reports were false. Hrithik Roshan said it is “fabricated news”, which is “testing my patience”.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Fabricated news articles. Demeaning my loved ones. Testing my patience
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) July 30, 2014
Hrithik and Sussanne shocked fans after they announced their split late last year. The two have been very cordial post their separation and have been spotted together for their children.
On December 14, 2013, the couple called off their marriage and issued two separate statements to the media.
In December itself, there was news that their divorce was a Rs.100 crore settlement. However, Sussanne denied the reports, saying “there is no element of truth in the news and it is entirely speculative”.