A day after reports of Rs 400 crore alimony came in news, Sussanne started trending on Social networking site Twitter, with people making fun of her.
But Hrithik looks visibly upset and he tweeted that all these reports were false. Hrithik Roshan said it is “fabricated news”, which is “testing my patience”.
Fabricated news articles. Demeaning my loved ones. Testing my patience
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) July 30, 2014
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Hrithik and Sussanne shocked fans after they announced their split late last year. The two have been very cordial post their separation and have been spotted together for their children.
On December 14, 2013, the couple called off their marriage and issued two separate statements to the media.
In December itself, there was news that their divorce was a Rs.100 crore settlement. However, Sussanne denied the reports, saying “there is no element of truth in the news and it is entirely speculative”.