Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan is teaching a few life lessons to his sons, nine-year-old Hrehaan and seven-year-old Hridhaan.
In the image posted on Twitter by proud dad Hrithik, you can see the words ‘ should, would and could’ cut off while ‘Did’ is the only word that he wants his son to remember.
Hrithik Roshan wrote in his tweet: “Never b in a situation wer u utter d words should could or would, the better word is DID! #teachtolearn.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) February 18, 2016
Post his divorce with wife Sussanne almost two years ago, Hrithik makes sure to spend more time with his sons. He has been seen vacationing with the two in foreign locales.
The actor recently made headlines for his new project ‘Kaabil’ where he has been cast opposite Yami Gautam. Hrithik is currently shooting for Ashutosh Gowariker’s ‘Mohen-jo-Daro.’