Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan is teaching a few life lessons to his sons, nine-year-old Hrehaan and seven-year-old Hridhaan.
In the image posted on Twitter by proud dad Hrithik, you can see the words ‘ should, would and could’ cut off while ‘Did’ is the only word that he wants his son to remember.
Hrithik Roshan wrote in his tweet: “Never b in a situation wer u utter d words should could or would, the better word is DID! #teachtolearn.”
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) February 18, 2016
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Post his divorce with wife Sussanne almost two years ago, Hrithik makes sure to spend more time with his sons. He has been seen vacationing with the two in foreign locales.
The actor recently made headlines for his new project ‘Kaabil’ where he has been cast opposite Yami Gautam. Hrithik is currently shooting for Ashutosh Gowariker’s ‘Mohen-jo-Daro.’