Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan and his wife Sussanne approached the family court on Wednesday (April 30) and filed an application for separation by mutual consent, around four months after they decided to end their marriage.
The family court in suburban Bandra would hear their application by November.
On December 14, 2013, they called off their marriage and issued two separate statements to the media.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In his statement Hrithik Roshan had said that Sussanne decided to walk out of their 13-year-old marriage. “This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life. If her smiles are brighter without me, my love for her must accomplish that,” Hrithik had written on his Facebook page. However, in a separate statement, Sussanne had called it, “our own individual choices”.
“We are two individuals who respect and care for each other and have made our own individual choices. We are parents to two wonderful kids and our responsibility remains to protect and take care of them. Nothing can change that. Would appreciate if we are given our privacy in such a time. Thank you for your warmth and concern for both of us and the family,” she had said.
Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne, who were childhood sweethearts, had tied the knot in 2000 after a four-year relationship. They have two sons – Hrehaan, aged seven and Hridhaan aged five.