Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan and his estranged wife Sussanne filed an application for separation by mutual consent at the family court in Bandra on April 30.
It has now been reported that Sussanne will be awarded custody of their children, Hrehaan (7) and Hridaan (5). The next hearing of the case is in October.
Hrithik and Sussanne, who were married for 13 years, announced their separation on December 14, 2013.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
In his statement Hrithik Roshan had said that Sussanne decided to walk out of their 13-year-old marriage. “This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life. If her smiles are brighter without me, my love for her must accomplish that,” Hrithik had written on his Facebook page.
However, in a separate statement, Sussanne had called it, “our own individual choices”.
“We are two individuals who respect and care for each other and have made our own individual choices. We are parents to two wonderful kids and our responsibility remains to protect and take care of them. Nothing can change that. Would appreciate if we are given our privacy in such a time. Thank you for your warmth and concern for both of us and the family,” she had said.
Some even suggested that the cause of the split may have been Sussanne’s increased closeness to actor Arjun Rampal. Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan have been known to be close friends with Arjun and his wife Mehr.
However, Arjun Rampal issued a statement denying any involvement in the separation.
“It is very sad when friends close to you take a decision to separate. These are the hardest times for them and we must be sensitive towards this decision, rather than creating speculation and rumours. I read in the news, about the same time as you all, about my involvement in this marriage. It saddens me deeply that rumours become inevitable during celebrities going through such times. Mehr and I wish them only peace and love through these times, and support them as friends should, and we wish them and their families well, always.”