Hrithik Roshan, who had taken his sons Hridhaan and Hrehaan for a movie treat on Sunday (January 3), took an auto ride home.
The Dhoom actor, who had taken his kids for a Christmas break to Switzerland earlier, has often been spotted on various outings with his sons post his split with wife Sussanne Roshan.
Tweeting a picture from their auto ride, Hrithik wrote: “Took an auto home. What was normal pocket money travel 4 daddy becomes an adventure trip 4 us boys. Lovely”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Hrithik said during his early days in the industry it was normal for him to take such rides but it has become an adevnture for him and his boys.
Took an auto home. What was normal pocket money travel 4 daddy becomes an adventure trip 4 us boys. Lovely pic.twitter.com/j7evLpg8dO
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) January 3, 2016
Hrithik Roshan had a busy 2015 filming for Ashutosh Gowariker’s ‘Mohen jo Daro.’