Hrithik Roshan, who had taken his sons Hridhaan and Hrehaan for a movie treat on Sunday (January 3), took an auto ride home.
The Dhoom actor, who had taken his kids for a Christmas break to Switzerland earlier, has often been spotted on various outings with his sons post his split with wife Sussanne Roshan.
Tweeting a picture from their auto ride, Hrithik wrote: “Took an auto home. What was normal pocket money travel 4 daddy becomes an adventure trip 4 us boys. Lovely”
Hrithik said during his early days in the industry it was normal for him to take such rides but it has become an adevnture for him and his boys.
Took an auto home. What was normal pocket money travel 4 daddy becomes an adventure trip 4 us boys. Lovely pic.twitter.com/j7evLpg8dO
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) January 3, 2016
Hrithik Roshan had a busy 2015 filming for Ashutosh Gowariker’s ‘Mohen jo Daro.’