“Dheere dheere se meri zindagi”, a romantic single recreated and sung by rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh and featuring actors Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor, has crossed the 100-million-mark on video-sharing site YouTube.
The video was published on September 1 from the official T-Series channel on the online platform. It is a recreated version of the popular song “Dheere dheere” from 1990 film “Aashiqui”.
“We are super excited about ‘Dheere dheere…’ having reached 100 million views. It’s the first time ever that a Hindi single song has reached this number which no Bollywood song also has been able to achieve,” T-Series head Bhushan Kumar said in a statement.
“We at T-Series have pioneered many new trends in music from the inception and I am happy that once again, we have created a whole new market for music in India,” he added.
Hrithik and Sonam’s sizzling chemistry in the video is one reason why people are loving the song, which is also quite catchy in itself.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More