“Dheere dheere se meri zindagi”, a romantic single recreated and sung by rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh and featuring actors Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor, has crossed the 100-million-mark on video-sharing site YouTube.
The video was published on September 1 from the official T-Series channel on the online platform. It is a recreated version of the popular song “Dheere dheere” from 1990 film “Aashiqui”.
“We are super excited about ‘Dheere dheere…’ having reached 100 million views. It’s the first time ever that a Hindi single song has reached this number which no Bollywood song also has been able to achieve,” T-Series head Bhushan Kumar said in a statement.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“We at T-Series have pioneered many new trends in music from the inception and I am happy that once again, we have created a whole new market for music in India,” he added.
Hrithik and Sonam’s sizzling chemistry in the video is one reason why people are loving the song, which is also quite catchy in itself.