Actor Hrithik Roshan is all set to team up with his ‘Jodhaa Akbar’ director Ashutosh Gowariker after five long years. Hrithik Roshan has signed Ashutosh Gowariker’s love story ‘Mohenjo Daro’.
‘Mohenjo Daro is set during the ancient Indus Valley civilization. The film is in the pre-production stage and is slated to start filming in the last quarter of 2014.
Apparently, the director had approached the actor earlier, but is only now that he has given the nod.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Trade analyst and film critic trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “After creating magic in Jodhaa Akbar, Ashutosh Gowariker & Hrithik Roshan are back again with yet another love story Mohenjo Daro.”
Hrithik recently left Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’.
Reports also say that Sonakshi Sinha will be paired opposite Hrithik.