Actor Hrithik Roshan is all set to team up with his ‘Jodhaa Akbar’ director Ashutosh Gowariker after five long years. Hrithik Roshan has signed Ashutosh Gowariker’s love story ‘Mohenjo Daro’.
‘Mohenjo Daro is set during the ancient Indus Valley civilization. The film is in the pre-production stage and is slated to start filming in the last quarter of 2014.
Apparently, the director had approached the actor earlier, but is only now that he has given the nod.
Trade analyst and film critic trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “After creating magic in Jodhaa Akbar, Ashutosh Gowariker & Hrithik Roshan are back again with yet another love story Mohenjo Daro.”
Hrithik recently left Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’.
Reports also say that Sonakshi Sinha will be paired opposite Hrithik.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More