Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan is back in action after a long break with the shooting of Siddharth Anand’s ‘Bang Bang’.
Hrithik Roshan had to delay the film’s shooting due to his brain injury, which he had sustained last year while doing some stunts for ‘Bang Bang’.
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
Hrithik Roshan had a tedious 2013 – with his brain surgery and split from wife Sussanne Roshan.
However, now Hrithik Roshan is back in full swing and has begun shooting for ‘Bang Bang’ in Shimla opposite Katrina Kaif.
The actor was spotted in denims and formal blazer on the sets of ‘Bang Bang’. Hrithik Roshan has also added golden highlights to his curly hair.
The golden highlights seem to be the flavour of the season, as Bollywood’s Badshah Shah Rukh Khan has been sporting the blonde lock at various award functions and weddings.
‘Bang Bang’ kept getting held up as Hrithik Roshan was recuperating from his brain surgery in July 2013. According to reports both Hrithik and Katrina have given bulk dates to the project and the shooting schedule will go on for straight six weeks.
The actor had a successful 2013 – with his ‘Krrish 3′ being the second highest grosser of 2013, after Aamir Khan’s ‘Dhoom: 3′ and beating Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Chennai Express’.
On a personal front however, 2013 was not so kind to Hrithik who spilt from his wife Sussanne Roshan after 17 years of relationship. The actor also had to undergo a brain surgery followig an accident on the sets of ‘Bang Bang’ which had put a stopper on all his work commitments.