Things sometimes turn bitter between two actors due to the box office clash of their films but Hrithik Roshan says the release of his upcoming movie Kaabil alongside Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Raees will not create any differences between them. Directed by Sanjay Gupta, Kaabil is clashing with Rahul Dholakia’s “Raees” at the box-office on January 26 next year.
The 42-year-old actor said he and Shah Rukh, 51, are friends and know how to handle such matters. “Shah Rukh and I are friends and we both know each other well enough to make sure that there is absolutely no negativity. In fact it’s hopefully going to be the most positive experience for both of us and our fans,” Hrithik said. Kaabil is Hrithik and his father Rakesh Roshan are collaborating again after films like Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai, Hrithik’s debut film, Koi Mil Gaya, Krrish and Krrish 3.
Hrithik said he and his father share a certain level of understanding. “There is a certain level of understanding between us, which is automatic. So, it gets a lot easy. And it’s easy because we have argued ourselves and moulded that bridge between us. So, now the communication is really smooth. The traffic comes and goes really smooth. But, it took us a while to build that solid communication line. As it was not like this before.”
When asked if he considers it his comfort zone, the actor said, “No, because every single film is my comfort zone. And, I feel it is my duty to make it comfortable with every single person I work with.” Hrithik, who is playing a blind man in Kaabil, said challenging roles like this do not come around very often. “It’s about two adorable characters. Both of them are blind but somehow manage to fall in love. It is so unique in its stance and story. It is made with so much love that it really is one of the most beautiful experiences I have had in my life.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“I find myself very fortunate. It happens very few times in an actor’s life that you get a chance to play a character like this. I’ve got to play few of them with Koi Mil Gaya, Guzaarish and even in Dhoom 2. Those all are special characters just like this. It’s really special for me.” Kaabil also stars actress Yami Gautam in the lead role. Though, Hrithik has gone through a lot of ups and downs in the past two years, the actor said he is in a happy space. “My time is wonderful and beautiful and with all heart I’m really enjoying myself. And, I’m loving my life,” he said.