Superstar Hrithik Roshan today gave his love to the cast and audience for making ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ (ZNMD) a superhit on the third anniversary of the friendship saga.
Zoya Akhtar’s slice-of-life film, which was released on July 15, 2011, starred Abhay Deol, Farhan Akhtar, Katrina Kaif Kalki Koechlin besides the 40-year-old actor.
“Of friendships n love. dats happiness. My love to all my friends who made ZNMD a ride I will never forget. And the audience who made it great! (sic),” Hrithik posted on twitter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Besides becoming a blockbuster in India, ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ was also received well by the overseas audience.
‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ won two National Awards besides sweeping away several other accolades across the country.
The road trip was shot extensively in the exotic locations of Spain.