“For Hrithik, ‘Mohenjo Daro’ has been extremely challenging in the wake of his shoulder injury. We have tried to be careful not to aggravate his injury. And he is pushing all limits to perform the gruelling stunts,” the director said at an event here.
Although the film has been termed as a love story, Gowariker states that action and adventure are synonymous to the plot of the film.
- Injured Hrithik Roshan parties with friends Abhishek, Goldie Behl
- Hrithik Roshan injured on 'Mohenjo Daro' sets
- Mohenjo Daro’s shoot pushed
- Hrithik Roshan starrer Mohenjo-daro to be produced by UTV
- Ashutosh Gowariker and Hrithik Roshan team up for Mohenjo-Daro, an epic love story
- Hrithik Roshan signs Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'
About the current status of the film, he said: “The shooting has been going good till now and we’ll complete the shooting in September.”
“Mohenjo Daro” is an epic love story set in the Indus Valley civilization. It is being extensively shot in Bhuj and will see Hrithik romancing debutant Pooja Hegde.