It was earlier reported that Deepika Padukone would be romancing Aamir Khan in Farhan Akhtar’s next. However, Mr. Perfectionist walked out of the project, owing to some disagreement with regards to remuneration and clauses with the production company.
But now news is that Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan has been signed in to play the male lead. Now this is a pairing that we’ve definitely been waiting for.
The untitled flick is said to be a time-travel drama, directed by Nitya Mehra who has previously worked as an assistant director in films like ‘Life of Pi’, ‘Don’ and ‘The Namesake’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film will reportedly go on floors by February 2015, the time by which Deepika will have wrapped up Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’. Greek God Hrithik had walked out of ‘Shuddhi’ citing date issues.