The teaser for the action-packed movie was unveiled on the video-sharing platform Wednesday at 8 a.m., and the number of views has been on a rise ever since.
The film’s production banner Fox Star Studios, director Siddharth Anand and actors Hrithik and Katrina are in a celebratory mood.
Hrithik, who has made the wait for the film’s release tough for movie buffs with his death-defying stunts in the teaser, is proud of the “entire ‘Bang Bang’ team and especially Sid Anand for achieving this milestone”.
“I’m happy that we were able to give 58 seconds of joy to all the viewers. It’s all about them eventually. Gratitude,” he said in a statement.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
Katrina said: “It is truly an overwhelming response for our teaser and I’m very happy that everyone is waiting for ‘Bang Bang’ as eagerly as all of us.”
‘Bang Bang’ is due to release Oct 2, and promises edge-of-the-seat excitement and adrenaline-pumping action.
Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios, is “absolutely thrilled” with the response to the trailer, while the director said: “Apart from the numbers, which are astounding so say the least, it’s the reactions which are numbing.”
“Every crew member has worked in extreme conditions to present the visuals which are, to put it politely, blowing everyone’s minds. So well done team – the journey has just begun and what a beginning! Thank you audience,” said Anand, who had earlier directed ‘Salaam Namaste’, ‘Ta Ra Rum Pum’ and ‘Anjaana Anjaani’.