The teaser for the action-packed movie was unveiled on the video-sharing platform Wednesday at 8 a.m., and the number of views has been on a rise ever since.
The film’s production banner Fox Star Studios, director Siddharth Anand and actors Hrithik and Katrina are in a celebratory mood.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Hrithik, who has made the wait for the film’s release tough for movie buffs with his death-defying stunts in the teaser, is proud of the “entire ‘Bang Bang’ team and especially Sid Anand for achieving this milestone”.
“I’m happy that we were able to give 58 seconds of joy to all the viewers. It’s all about them eventually. Gratitude,” he said in a statement.
Katrina said: “It is truly an overwhelming response for our teaser and I’m very happy that everyone is waiting for ‘Bang Bang’ as eagerly as all of us.”
‘Bang Bang’ is due to release Oct 2, and promises edge-of-the-seat excitement and adrenaline-pumping action.
Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios, is “absolutely thrilled” with the response to the trailer, while the director said: “Apart from the numbers, which are astounding so say the least, it’s the reactions which are numbing.”
“Every crew member has worked in extreme conditions to present the visuals which are, to put it politely, blowing everyone’s minds. So well done team – the journey has just begun and what a beginning! Thank you audience,” said Anand, who had earlier directed ‘Salaam Namaste’, ‘Ta Ra Rum Pum’ and ‘Anjaana Anjaani’.