Tiger Shroff considers Hrithik Rohan as the only Bollywood star who is a “complete package”. “He is multi-talented and a gift to the industry. I am a fan of him since childhood and used to copy his steps as a child. That’s why there are similarities in the way we dance. I feel he’s the only complete package in the industry,” Tiger said on Zoom Channel’s show Diwali Beats.
The 26-year-old actor, who is the son of veteran actor Jackie Shroff, also finds his “Baaghi” co-star Shraddha Kapoor very hardworking. “Shraddha is a delight to work with, very hard working and very simple. Even after giving blockbusters, she is really down to earth and simple soul,” he added.
Tiger, who was last seen on-screen in the superhero film A Flying Jatt, will next be seen in the upcoming film Munna Micheal, where he essays the role of an ardent fan of late King of Pop Michael Jackson.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Meanwhile, Tiger Shroff is prepping up to leave us spellbound with his upcoming film, Munna Michael. And considering one of its dance tracks is already making news for being the most challenging one for Tiger, it is surely going to be something to watch out for. On his official Instagram account, Tiger revealed that he is shooting for his career’s most difficult song by far and now, we can understand why this dancer is getting sleepless nights.
Munna Michael’s director Sabbir Khan has revealed that Tiger will be incorporating some of Hollywood’s finest background artistes in the song. “The song was recorded in Mumbai and sent to LA, where a team of American choreographers created dance videos which our Bollywood team and Tiger have recreated here. We’re keeping all the quintessential elements of Hindi cinema -heroism, music, dance and action -intact while trying to raise the bar”.