Young actor Tiger Shroff is a big fan of Hrithik Roshan and considers him as the “god of everything”.
Many compare Tiger’s dance moves with Hrithik but the former believes that there is no comparison.
“As for the comparison, it’s a big compliment. But trust me, he is god of everything,” he said.
Tiger also denied being offered “ABCD 3”.
- Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff and Vaani Kapoor starrer to release on October 2, 2019
- Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 gets a new release date
- Happy birthday Hrithik Roshan: From Sussanne Khan to Akshay Kumar, wishes pour in for Super 30 actor
- Happy birthday Hrithik Roshan: Here’s why the Super 30 actor is Bollywood’s true ‘Greek God’
- Hrithik Roshan: Service to society can change the world
- Will prepare a lot to match up to Hrithik Roshan: Tiger Shroff on working with him
“‘ABCD’ is a hit series, but the truth is, I was never offered ‘ABCD-3’,” said the actor added Tiger at the launch of “Planet Fashion” here in Mumbai.
Now like Hrithik, Tiger is also entering the world of superhero genre and talking about the costume, he said: “I assure you, It’s not that kind of superhero. I am sure you will love the costume… it is very impressive.”