Bollywood superhero Hrithik Roshan is back to work after a tedious year – with his brain injury and split from wife Sussanne Roshan.
The ‘Krrish 3’ actor recently arrived in hill station Shimla to resume the shooting for Siddharth Anand’s ‘Bang Bang’ opposite Katrina Kaif. The movie has been delayed due to a head injury sustained by the actor while shooting for ‘Bang Bang’.
The film kept getting held up as Hrithik Roshan was recuperating from his brain surgery in July 2013. According to reports both Hrithik and Katrina have given bulk dates to the project and the shooting schedule will go on for six weeks straight.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The actor had a successful 2013 – with his ‘Krrish 3’ being the second highest grosser of 2013, after Aamir Khan’s ‘Dhoom: 3’ and beating Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Chennai Expres’.
On a personal front however, 2013 was not kind to Hrithik who spilt from his wife Sussanne Roshan after 17 years of relationship. The actor also had to undergo a brain surgery followig an accident on the sets of ‘Bang Bang’ which had put a stopper on all his work commitments.