Superstar Hrithik Roshan has joined hands with Mumbai Traffic Police to open a new traffic helpline in the city.
The service, which will help citizens get information on traffic jams, alternate routes, road blocks and diversions, was inaugurated on November 10 by the actor and Commissioner of Police Ahmed Javed.
The 41-year-old “Bang Bang!” star thanked the Traffic Police for the initiative.
“Thank you Mumbai Traffic Police for this great initiative. Thank you Mr Javed Ahmed for making me a part of this. Traffic helpline,” Hrithik tweeted.
Thank u Mumbai Traffic Police 4 dis great initiative.n Ty Mr. Javed Ahmed4 making me a part of dis.Traffic helpline. pic.twitter.com/g1J2tpH1rw
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) November 16, 2015
The call centre will also provide citizens with information on the best routes to reach their destination. The helpline will be handled by around 80 constables, who will be available as soon as a citizen calls.
- Attention Hrithik Roshan! Kangana Ranaut wants you to answer these questions
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra denies rumours of Hrithik Roshan walking out of Kabaddi
- Kangana Ranaut sent me sexually-explicit mails, alleges Hrithik Roshan, Queen actor hits back
- Confirmed! Hrithik Roshan is playing mathematician Anand Kumar in Vikas Bahl's Super 30
- Dear Hrithik Roshan, Urvashi Rautela is a big fan and this long note is proof
- Kangana Ranaut on Aap Ki Adalat: 5 explosive things she revealed about her relationship with Hrithik Roshan