Superstar Hrithik Roshan has joined hands with Mumbai Traffic Police to open a new traffic helpline in the city.
The service, which will help citizens get information on traffic jams, alternate routes, road blocks and diversions, was inaugurated on November 10 by the actor and Commissioner of Police Ahmed Javed.
The 41-year-old “Bang Bang!” star thanked the Traffic Police for the initiative.
“Thank you Mumbai Traffic Police for this great initiative. Thank you Mr Javed Ahmed for making me a part of this. Traffic helpline,” Hrithik tweeted.
Thank u Mumbai Traffic Police 4 dis great initiative.n Ty Mr. Javed Ahmed4 making me a part of dis.Traffic helpline. pic.twitter.com/g1J2tpH1rw
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) November 16, 2015
The call centre will also provide citizens with information on the best routes to reach their destination. The helpline will be handled by around 80 constables, who will be available as soon as a citizen calls.
- 10 films from 2000s that foreshadow what audiences are watching today
- Happy Birthday Tiger Shroff: Here’s how Hrithik Roshan, Disha Patani wished the Baaghi 2 actor
- Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 gets a new release date
- Sussanne Khan joins Hrithik Roshan at his birthday bash, see photos
- Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: Hrithik Roshan sends love; here’s how the Kaabil actor is celebrating
- Seen great highs, lows and still soldiered on: Hrithik Roshan