He has a fit frame and a body that many men envy – Hrithik Roshan, the Bollywood actor with the Greek god looks, says building a physique is not as much about doing weight training than to know how to have mental peace.
“Building a great physique is more about the mental muscle, discipline n spiritual vision. Not aggression n weights, but d art of love n calm,” the actor tweeted.
Hrithik’s physique and his ability to pull off tough stunts is very much on display in his forthcoming release “Bang Bang”. On the personal front, he is busy clarifying rumours that his estranged wife Sussanne Khan has demanded Rs.400 crore in alimony to settle their divorce.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen