Hrithik Roshan, in a star-studded event last night, announced the winner of Peter England Mr India World 2016- Vishnu Raj S Menon, from Bengaluru. Viren Barman and Altamash Faraz, both from Delhi, were announced as the first and the second runner-up respectively at the finale of the pageant.
Speaking to the media on the same, the actor said, “I am very inspired. This competition is not just about looks. This shows lots of characters. These people, while doing their jobs, took out time and disciplined themselves to reach this far. I think that is commendable. I think, if they can achieve this, they can achieve whatever they want in life.”
On the work front, Hrithik will next be seen in Rakesh Roshan’s ‘Kaabil,’ directed by Sanjay Gupta, alongside Yami Gautam. The film will hit the theatres on January 26, 2017. The who’s who of the fashion and entertainment industry graced the gala evening by their presence. The red carpet was adorned by celebs like Kirti Kulhari, Gurmeet Choudhary with wife Debina Bonnerjee, Sana Khan, Madhurimma Tuli, Sharad Kelkar, Freddy Daruwalla, Ankita Shorey, Adah Sharma and more.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The wardrobe of all the participants was styled by Peter England and celebrity fashion designer Nivedita Saboo. 16 contestants from all over the country had to go through various grooming sessions that were mentored by Prasad Bidapa ( Fashion Director), Amit Khanna (Ace Photographer) and Abbas Ali (Celebrity Fitness Coach), along with other eminent panellists from the fashion and film industry.
This year, Mr India 2016 is going digital in the form of their new thrilling webisodes, which will be hosted on the various platforms of zoom, including their newly launched mobile app, available on Android and IOS platforms.