After their spat made headlines, both Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan today said there is a need for a closure to the matter which has turned “ugly”.
“It has all gone ugly. Their (from Hrithik’s side) statement is subdued… he (Hrithik) is deviating from the matter. We are waiting for their next move. But we want the matter to end soon,” Kangana’s lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee told PTI.
Hrithik and his lawyer Dipesh Mehta seemed to have extended an olive branch.
“We would just request the police to speed up the matter (with regard to fake email account in Hrithik’s name). We hope it will end soon,” Mehta told PTI.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
Both Hrithik and Kangana are out of Mumbai and are busy with their work commitments.
“Kangana has not done anything wrong. She is a strong girl. She is cut off from all this as she is busy with work. She is getting stressed out and wants to move on,” a source said.
Last evening, the 42-year-old actor finally decided to break his silence on the matter. He insists that email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) said to be his did not belong to him. Without naming Kangana, he said he has no connection with her.
While Kangana Ranaut’s lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee retaliated, terming Hrithik’s statement “an effort to get public sympathy”.