After their spat made headlines, both Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan today said there is a need for a closure to the matter which has turned “ugly”.
“It has all gone ugly. Their (from Hrithik’s side) statement is subdued… he (Hrithik) is deviating from the matter. We are waiting for their next move. But we want the matter to end soon,” Kangana’s lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Hrithik and his lawyer Dipesh Mehta seemed to have extended an olive branch.
“We would just request the police to speed up the matter (with regard to fake email account in Hrithik’s name). We hope it will end soon,” Mehta told PTI.
Both Hrithik and Kangana are out of Mumbai and are busy with their work commitments.
The “Queen” actress is busy shooting in Arunachal Pradesh for “Rangoon” that stars Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan in the lead. The “Krrish 3” star is also busy shooting for an ad film abroad.
“Kangana has not done anything wrong. She is a strong girl. She is cut off from all this as she is busy with work. She is getting stressed out and wants to move on,” a source said.
Last evening, the 42-year-old actor finally decided to break his silence on the matter. He insists that email address (email@example.com) said to be his did not belong to him. Without naming Kangana, he said he has no connection with her.
While Kangana Ranaut’s lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee retaliated, terming Hrithik’s statement “an effort to get public sympathy”.