With the announcement of the Salman Khan starrer ‘Sultan’, it seems that Yash Raj Films is all set for yet another A-list project. Speculations are that YRF’s untitled next will have Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone paired opposite each other for the first time. Moreover it is being said that the film will be directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya.
However, prior to this, rumours also indicated that this film is a part of the ‘Dhoom’ franchise. But, now it is said to be a completely different film. Apparently, Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone’s appearance together at Aamir Khan‘s bash seemed to have sparked these rumours. When contacted the production house, the spokesperson said, “YRF will be announcing its forthcoming films soon and we request that you wait for the details of the announcement. Till then we would request all concerned to please refrain from any speculations.”
- Aishwarya, Deepika, Ranveer and Kareena attend Shah Rukh Khan’s party for Kaajal Anand
- Vishal Bhardwaj on working with Deepika Padukone: The camera loves her
- Irrfan Khan-Deepika Padukone’s next to be directed by Vishal Bhardwaj
- Ranveer Singh shares a selfie moment with Deepika Padukone’s father Prakash Padukone
- Padmavati controversy: Hrithik Roshan, Varun Dhawan and Sonakshi Sinha condemn death threats to Deepika Padukone
- Deepika Padukone was not offered film with Hrithik Roshan
On the other hand, Hrithik Roshan doesn’t have a release in 2015 and he is busy preparing for Ashutosh Gowariker’s magnum opus ‘Mohenjo Daro’. On the other hand, Deepika Padukone will be soon seen as Mastani in the period love story ‘Bajirao Mastani’.