Katrina Kaif, like her namesake hurricane, came to Bollywood and took it by storm. There might be a general disregard for her acting skills, but no one can deny that she is hot property in Bollywood, pun intended.
Here are the things that go through one’s mind while watching a Katrina Kaif movie:
So guest appearances are now called lead roles?
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
So all you need to do is dance to land a role in a YRF film?
It should be illegal to be that beautiful!!
As far as I knew, there is an ACT in actress.
Just give me all your co-actors, please?
The story was good. The screenplay was good. The music was good. Katrina Kaif was….
I don’t care about your acting because you are Katrina Kaif!