- Rishi Kapoor objects to journalists at the launch of a book on Raj Kapoor
- BBC News uses Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor clips for Shashi Kapoor tribute; Twitterati not amused
- 1970s revisited: A decade that belonged to Amitabh Bachchan but equally to Rishi Kapoor, Dharmendra, Shabana Azmi, Vinod Khanna, Shatrughan Sinha and Salim-Javed
Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor has revealed he was given the nickname Chintu after a poem, which his elder brother Randhir used to recite in school.
“It was something created ever since infancy. When my brother Randhir Kapoor was in school, he found a poem that had the following lines: ‘Chote Se Chintu Miya, Lambi Si Pooch. Jaha Jaye Chintu Miya, Waha Jaye Pooch’.
- Rishi Kapoor gets BRUTALLY trolled for his tweet on Jammu and Kashmir and PoK
- Rishi Kapoor gets trolled for slamming Rahul Gandhi; but still gets the last word
- Hrithik Roshan, Farah Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and other B-town celebs wish Rishi Kapoor on his birthday
- How Rishi Kapoor fell in love with Neetu Singh Kapoor
- Rishi Kapoor shoots for Anupam Kher's TV show
- Rishi Kapoor back on Twitter, gets warm welcome
“Since I was the youngest and newly born, Chintu became my nickname,” Rishi said in a statement.
The episode featuring the actor will be air on October 18 on Colors.