“Every film is unique and each film has its own destiny. We all have worked hard and now it’s up to the audience. Women centric films have a slow start, but what is encouraging is that ‘Bobby Jasoos’ had a great start,” said the 36-year-old.
Co-produced by Dia Mirza, the film made an opening day’s collection Rs 1.78 crore at the domestic box office.
“We are hoping word of mouth really pulls it off. Besides, there is a huge jump in the numbers. Hopefully, it will be growing. I am happy about the film we have made,” she added.
Directed by Samar Sheikh, “Bobby Jasoos” also features Ali Fazal. The actress tags the film as an “entertaining complete family drama.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I am enjoying every moment of it because the film is really close to my heart. When people come out of the theatre and praise the film, it feels good. It’s very reassuring to hear all the praises. I am thrilled and grateful,” she said.