“Every film is unique and each film has its own destiny. We all have worked hard and now it’s up to the audience. Women centric films have a slow start, but what is encouraging is that ‘Bobby Jasoos’ had a great start,” said the 36-year-old.
Co-produced by Dia Mirza, the film made an opening day’s collection Rs 1.78 crore at the domestic box office.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“We are hoping word of mouth really pulls it off. Besides, there is a huge jump in the numbers. Hopefully, it will be growing. I am happy about the film we have made,” she added.
Directed by Samar Sheikh, “Bobby Jasoos” also features Ali Fazal. The actress tags the film as an “entertaining complete family drama.”
“I am enjoying every moment of it because the film is really close to my heart. When people come out of the theatre and praise the film, it feels good. It’s very reassuring to hear all the praises. I am thrilled and grateful,” she said.