Filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani, known for blockbusters such as “PK” and “Lage Raho Munna Bhai”, is looking forward to work with Tamil actor Suriya.
“I hope I get to work with Suriya someday. He’s a fabulous actor and I’ve seen some of his impressive work,” Hirani told reporters here on Monday.
Hirani spoke at the audio launch of Tamil film “Irudhi Suttru”, which has been made in Hindi as “Saala Khadoos”. Suriya attended the event as a special guest.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Hirani has co-produced the film, starring R. Madhavan, with S. Sashikanth and C.V. Kumar.
Directed by Sudha Kongara, the film also stars Ritika Singh and Mumtaz Sorcar in important roles.
According to Sudha, it was Madhavan who was instrumental in getting Hirani on board.
“It was Madhavan who took the project to Hirani when we were facing some financial issues,” she said.
In the film, Madhavan plays a boxing coach who has a reputation of being a hard task-master.
Actor Siddharth and filmmaker Bala were also present at the event.
“For many years, Madhavan and I were known as the chocolate boys of the industry. I think he has finally gotten rid off that tag,” Siddharth said.