Rapper-composer Yo Yo Honey Singh is all set for another promotional song for filmmaker Rohit Shetty. The ‘Lungi Dance’ composer will now appear on a special promotional song for ‘Singham Returns’.
The song will also feature the film’s lead actors Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor Khan. Though Honey Singh has worked with Ajay Devgn before in Son of Sardar (‘Po Po’), this will be the first time he will be teaming up with Kareena Kapoor. Also, Honey Singh will be seen mouthing the famous Singham dialogue, ‘Aata Majhi Satakli’ from the film franchise.
This ‘Singham Returns’ promotional song will be a stylish track which will be shot in a span of 3 days on a very grand scale with 100 kids and is choreographed by National Award winning choreographer Ganesh Acharya. The song set has been constructed in 2 huge floors in Filmistan, Mumbai.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
‘Singham Returns’ brings together the Ajay-Rohit combo once again. However, Honey Singh has been associated with this action packed franchise for the first time, since he did not compose for its prequel.
Though ‘Singham Returns’ is not a remake of its South counterpart, the first installment ‘Singham’ was a remake of a Tamil film by the same name starring Suriya and Anushka Shetty.
‘Singham’ featured Kajal Aggarwal as the lead along with Prakash Raj in a negative role. However, the sequel ‘Singham Returns’ stars Amole Gupte and Anupam Kher in prominent roles. ‘Singham Returns’ is slated to release on August 15.