Rapper-composer Yo Yo Honey Singh is all set for another promotional song for filmmaker Rohit Shetty. The ‘Lungi Dance’ composer will now appear on a special promotional song for ‘Singham Returns’.
The song will also feature the film’s lead actors Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor Khan. Though Honey Singh has worked with Ajay Devgn before in Son of Sardar (‘Po Po’), this will be the first time he will be teaming up with Kareena Kapoor. Also, Honey Singh will be seen mouthing the famous Singham dialogue, ‘Aata Majhi Satakli’ from the film franchise.
This ‘Singham Returns’ promotional song will be a stylish track which will be shot in a span of 3 days on a very grand scale with 100 kids and is choreographed by National Award winning choreographer Ganesh Acharya. The song set has been constructed in 2 huge floors in Filmistan, Mumbai.
‘Singham Returns’ brings together the Ajay-Rohit combo once again. However, Honey Singh has been associated with this action packed franchise for the first time, since he did not compose for its prequel.
Though ‘Singham Returns’ is not a remake of its South counterpart, the first installment ‘Singham’ was a remake of a Tamil film by the same name starring Suriya and Anushka Shetty.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘Singham’ featured Kajal Aggarwal as the lead along with Prakash Raj in a negative role. However, the sequel ‘Singham Returns’ stars Amole Gupte and Anupam Kher in prominent roles. ‘Singham Returns’ is slated to release on August 15.