Punjabi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh flew back from his ongoing American tour for a special song recording for Akshay Kumar’s ‘Shaukeen’.
According to reports, Akshay Kumar, who has collaborated repeatedly with Honey Singh in ‘Boss’, requested the rapper for one special number in the Abhishek Sharma directed remake of Basu Chatterjee’s ‘Shaukeen’.
Honey Singh insisted on doing three songs instead of one. He said, “Main aisa hi hoon. Anything for a friend. And there are two stars in Bollywood for whom I’d do anything. Akshay Paaji and Shah Rukh Bhai are like my brothers. When Akshay Paaji requested me to do one song, I told him, ‘Ek kyun, teen le lo.’ I feel my tuning with Akshay Paaji is such that he is able to put a face to what I sing as effectively as I do.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Honey Singh also flew down specially to be with his other favourite Shah Rukh Khan in Abu Dhabi last week for the IPL match and the after-party.
He said, “I was in Dubai when Shah Rukh Bhai invited me for the match and the after-party. It was masti unlimited. Nothing naughty, though. For that there are my own parties.”
Honey Singh also seems to have made friends with Jacqueline Fernandes at the recent Miss India pageant. He said, “It was nothing. We were judges at the contest. I happened to mention to her that we hadn’t been given anything to eat for nearly four hours. Jacqueline fished out these amazing diet laddoos. We gorged on them together.”