Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan fuelled rumours of a Hollywood venture after he was spotted dining with Hollywood filmmaker Rob Cohen in Mumbai on June 4. The actor was accompanied by his filmmaker father Rakesh Roshan and mother Pinky.
According to reports, Hrithik Roshan, who is currently busy with the filming of ‘Bang Bang’ opposite Katrina Kaif, may be a part of a Hollywood project by Rob Cohen.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Rob Cohen is credited for films like ‘Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story’, ‘Dragonheart’, ‘Daylight’ and The Fast & The Furrious’.
Meanwhile, Hrithik Roshan, who was last seen in superhit film ‘Krrish 3’, has also signed Ashutosh Gowariker’s period drama film ‘Mohenjo Daro’.