The people behind a new advertising campaign that sees Akshay Kumar flaunt both his humorous and serious side to promote hosiery products Monday said the success of the actor’s current hit “Holiday…” is bound to rub off on it.
The Akshay-starrer crossed the Rs.100-crore mark at the domestic box office in less than three weeks. The A.R. Murugadoss directorial hit the screens June 6.
The TV commercial “Fight Without Fighting” launched recently by Dollar Industries Limited shows Akshay, its brand ambassador, showcasing both physical and mental fitness.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Since he has done lots of comic roles, the ad shows his humorous side too. We feel that given his popularity for acting and fitness, people will be drawn towards our product,” said Vinod Gupta, the company’s managing director.
“And with ‘Holiday’ becoming a hit, it is bound to affect the campaign in a positive way. We have already got some good responses in the last three to four days since the campaign went on air,” he said, adding that this is the fourth TV commercial with the actor.